Built on our Strengths
- Partner to cultural programmers such as Detroit Irish Music Association, Detroit Irish Radio, the Irish Cultural Forum, Ardan Dance Academy, Irish Genealogical Society of Michigan, Ann McCallum Set Dance, and the Irish Language Circle
- Friends to metro Detroit Irish groups such as United Irish Societies, Michigan Irish Chamber, Fraternal Order of United Irishmen, Society of Irish American Lawyers, and the Emerald Society
- As a face of the historic Corktown neighborhood and good neighbor to Corktown businesses and organizations
- Host to numerous other charitable organizations, churches, and public services
- Supporter of the St. Patrick’s Parade
Strategic Planning Assessment:
- 30,000 visits per year
- Host to ten different cultural programs
- Hundreds of members
- Volunteer-run, with low overhead and many partners
Phase I Goal:
The Emerald Campaign will first bring our historic Michigan Avenue clubhouse to a State of Good Repair.
The Campaign will re-engage members and expand our circle of members and partners, by telling our important story.
We will plan for future phases of improvements in programming and in our assets.
Major donors at $250, $500 & $1,000 levels will be recognized in a new display at the clubhouse
Other Ways to Support the Campaign
Send checks to 2068 Michigan Ave, Detroit, MI 48216
Club merchandise, books and our 100th Anniversary Rye whiskey are available for sale to members. Check our to see when the club is open for its next sale.